If you’re planning a vacation and can’t bring your family pet along, we offer safe, reliable pet boarding services. With highly trained and knowledgeable staff, your pet will receive the quality care that they deserve. Whether you need overnight boarding or pet daycare, our facility can accommodate your pet no matter their size, age, or breed. Our staff adheres to strict handling, cleanliness, and safety guidelines so your pet is in trusted hands. As an added benefit, we do have veterinary staff on hand to take care of any health related issues that may occur while you are away. While these occurrences are rare, you can rest assured knowing that your pet is safe and sound.
Boarding your pet with us includes:
- Personal dog kennels
- Secluded cat area
- Secluded or group play time for your pet
- Specialized care for diabetic and special needs pets
- Bedding – We prefer that pet beds are left at home. Because some pets resort to chewing bed stuffing when suffering from separation anxiety and pet beds can carry fleas, we request that you leave your pet’s bed at home. For comfort, we do provide beds and blankets during your pet’s stay.
- Feeding – Pets will be fed 2-3 times per day depending on your specifications. All animals are fed a high quality pet food, but you are always welcome to supply your own food. Fresh water is constantly available to pets.
- Medications – If your pet needs medication(s) administered, please let our staff know upon scheduling your stay, and we will inform you if any additional charges are required.
- Play Time – When given your consent, pets will be allowed to socialize with other animals of similar size, for play and exercise. All play is supervised by our trained staff. If you prefer your pet to have exercise in isolation, please let our staff know upon check-in.
- Toys – You are allowed to bring pet toys with you for your pet’s stay and we encourage it! To prevent confusion, we ask that you write your last name on each toy so at the end of your pet’s stay the toys can be returned to the correct owner.
- Vaccinations – All pets are required to have up-to-date vaccinations. If your pet needs booster shots, they must be administered at least 3 days prior to staying at our facility. Our veterinarian can administer the vaccination if you let us know when scheduling your pet’s boarding that vaccination is necessary.
If you have any further questions about boarding your pet with us, or to schedule a stay, please contact our office.